SPORTZ by Danube : Dubai Sports City

Welcome to SPORTZ by Danube, where every day is a new opportunity to live, breathe, and play sports! Located in the heart of Dubai Sports City, SPORTZ offers an extraordinary lifestyle with an array of 40+ sports amenities that cater to your active living aspirations.

Location: Dubai Sports City

Floors: G+5P+33

Apartment Choices:

  • Studio Apartments: Starting from AED 590k to 690k
  • Studio Apartments with Pool: Priced from AED 700k to 850k
  • 1-Bedroom Apartments: Ranging from AED 900k to 1.025M
  • 1-Bedroom Apartments with Pool: Available from AED 1.05M to 1.25M
  • 2-Bedroom Prestige Apartments: Starting from AED 1.2M to 1.35M
  • 2-Bedroom Premier Apartments: Priced between AED 1.35M to 1.475M
  • 2-Bedroom Platinum Apartments: Ranging from AED 1.5M to 1.675M
  • 3-Bedroom Apartments with Pool: Priced from AED 1.65M to 1.75M

Completion Date:

The expected handover date for apartments at SPORTZ by Danube is in the second quarter of 2027. Please note that handover dates are subject to change based on construction progress, and any updates will be communicated to buyers in a timely manner.

Exceptional Payment Plan: Enjoy a 6.5-Year Payment Plan, with 65% payment due till completion and the remaining 35% post-completion.

Exclusive Pre-Launch Offer: Secure your investment with a guaranteed net ROI of 6% per annum for 3 years and receive fully furnished apartments to elevate your living experience.

Amenities at Sportz by Danube

  • Olympic-Size Lap Pool
  • Kids Pool
  • Shallow Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Aquatic Gym
  • Toddlers Splash Pad
  • Kids Play Area
  • POD Kids Play Area
  • Cycling Track
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Mini Golf / Golf Simulator
  • Wall Climbing
  • Trampoline Arena
  • Badminton Court
  • Basketball Court
  • Archery
  • Paintball Arena
  • Kick Boxing / MMA Training Area
  • Sports Club / Lounge Party Hall
  • Outdoor Party Area
  • Health Club / Gym
  • Outdoor Gym
  • Foosball
  • Billiards
  • Chess Area
  • Table Tennis
  • Shot Darts
  • Chunk N Catch Game Zone.
  • Play Station Arena
  • Gaming Arcade
  • Dancing / Zumba Centre
  • Steam & Sauna
  • Physiotherapy Centre
  • SPA & Therapy Centre
  • Open Air Sports Cinema
  • BBQ Area
  • Beauty Salon
  • Business Centre
  • Cabana Shade
  • Roof Top Hammock Garden
  • Dedicated WiFi Area
  • Roof Top Health Sports Bar
  • Roof Top Open Party Zone
  • Roof Top Dubai Panoramic View
  • Sky Jogging Track
  • Paddle Tennis
  • Skating Zone
  • Roof Top Yoga / Meditation
  • Roof Top Library

Pre-Book Today: Get ahead of the curve and secure your dream home with a token payment of:

  • AED 50,000 for Studio, 1-Bedroom, and 2-Bedroom Apartments
  • AED 100,000 for 3-Bedroom Apartments

At SPORTZ by Danube, we’re not just selling homes; we’re offering a lifestyle where sports and luxury living harmonize to create an unforgettable experience. Discover the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and excitement at SPORTZ, your gateway to a dynamic sports-centric community in Dubai Sports City.

Join us in redefining the way you live and play. Contact us today to learn more about this extraordinary opportunity and embark on your journey to sports-inspired living!

FAQs

What is SPORTZ by Danube?

SPORTZ by Danube is a luxurious residential development located in the heart of Dubai Sports City. It offers a wide range of apartment options and an incredible array of 40+ sports amenities designed to cater to an active lifestyle.

What types of apartments are available at SPORTZ?

SPORTZ offers a variety of apartment choices, including studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom Prestige, 2-bedroom Premier, 2-bedroom Platinum, and 3-bedroom apartments. Some apartments even come with their private pools for added luxury.

What is the payment plan for SPORTZ by Danube?

SPORTZ offers a convenient 6.5-year payment plan, with 65% of the payment due till completion and the remaining 35% to be paid post-completion.

Is there any special pre-launch offer available?

Yes, SPORTZ has an exclusive pre-launch offer. Buyers can enjoy a guaranteed net ROI of 6% per annum for 3 years, and the apartments come fully furnished to enhance the living experience.

How can I pre-book an apartment at SPORTZ?

To secure your dream home at SPORTZ, you can pre-book by making a token payment. The token payment is AED 50,000 for Studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments, and AED 100,000 for 3-bedroom apartments. Contact our sales team for more information on the pre-booking process.

When is the expected handover date for apartments at SPORTZ by Danube?

The expected handover date for apartments at SPORTZ by Danube is in the second quarter of 2027. Please note that handover dates are subject to change based on construction progress, and any updates will be communicated to buyers in a timely manner.

Abu Nahyan Al Nuimi

It is my honor to welcome you aboard. I built this company from scratch. Gaining market confidence was not easy. However, my actions proved that we are here, on earth, to make People’s dreams come true.

Leave a comment

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

Sign up with email

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

By clicking the «SIGN UP» button you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Powered by Estatik